Planning your own wedding started off great, but now you realize you need help. There are still a few vendors that you need to book, seating charts that need to be made, and would love to have a certified wedding or destination planner look at what you have done so far and tie it all together. With this package we can step in and take over, making sure the rest of your checklist gets completed, all your loose ends are neatly tied up, and you can become stress-free and enjoy the most important day of your life!
We are glad you’re considering joining the Precious Moments Events family. We work diligently to make sure every detail is exactly how you envisioned your wedding or event. We will help create and design your vision and bring it to life. Whether you need help with floor plans making sure all the tables will fit, rentals, helping decide your colors, or just bringing your vision to life. We want you to have a stress-free day and make sure you have a flawless wedding or event so that you create Precious Moments that last a lifetime
This package includes:
- Initial consultation meeting with the couple to determine the currents status of their planning, and help us understand your vision
- Unlimited phone/text/email consultation during normal business hours
- Vendor Recommendations-– We will help you source up to 3 vendors We will customize this to fit your style and budget
- Access to Planning Software-Detailed Checklist, Timelines, Guest Spreadsheets and so much more!
- Giving direction in regards to set up and break down on your special day
- Handled all the logistics of your vendors
- Site visit to reception and ceremony if we haven’t been to the venue! This could be in person or virtually
- Setting up all client’s personal items( I.e ceremony programs, place cards, table numbers, favors, centerpieces, couples champagne flute, cake cutting knives, gift table, welcome table)
- Final Details Meeting – We’ll meet with you approximately 6-weeks prior to the wedding to review details, important people, the flow of the weekend, etc… At this point, we will begin putting together your final timeline and will take over the details of the big day
- Floor Plans using dedicated software
- Detailed Wedding Timeline – We will create an overview of every detail of your big day to include a timeline of the entire event day. Once approved we will distribute it to your vendors.
- 1-hour Ceremony Rehearsal Coordination onsite to assure all roles and movement of the ceremony are as desired
- Breakdown decor- We will pack up your personal items. We are not responsible for cleaning up the venue or catering items- We do offer to clean-up services at an additional charge.
- Full Use of Wedding Day Emergency Kit – You never know what you may need so we have it all! Safety pins, super glue, medicine, etc…
- Assistance in creation boards from the ceremony all the way through your reception
- All Day Wedding Coverage by Lead Planner – We will be the first vendor to arrive and the last to leave on your big day ensuring the day flows smoothly and all of your personal items/gifts are packed up at the end of the event.
- Assistant Day Of Coordination
- Ensure that the wedding gifts are loaded into the designated driver’s vehicle
- If you don’t have a full services catering company and you need table place settings we would be happy to include this at an additional cost!
- If your final guest is greater than 150 guests, I require an additional assistant for the day ( from the time w set up until the end of the breakdown)
Ask us about our custom decor packages
Delivering extraordinary events
Your occasion deserves our careful planning; and our passion is your perfect wedding.