We are glad you’re considering joining the Precious Moments Events family. We work diligently to make sure every detail is exactly how you envisioned your wedding or event. Our day-of coordination package starts at 4 weeks prior to your wedding/event date! The client is responsible for working out the logistics of the seating Charts. We do require that all vendor contracts be emailed to us or any updated contracts prior to the 6 weeks. Your coordinator will be assigned 8 weeks prior to your wedding or event.
1 month prior to your wedding day, We will send you our paperwork and do a call with you to confirm all the details and answer any questions that you make have. We want you to have a stress-free day and make sure you have a flawless wedding or event so that you create Precious Moments that last a lifetime!
This package includes:
- Initial consultation meeting with you to determine the current planning status which helps us understand your vision
- Unlimited phone/text/email consultation during normal business hours
- Vendor Recommendation- We Customize this to fit your style and budget
- Access to Planning Software: checklist, detailed timeline and so much more!
- Site visit to reception and ceremony
- Final Details Meeting – We’ll meet with you approximately 6-weeks prior to the wedding to review details, important people, the flow of the weekend, etc… At this point, we will begin putting together your final timeline and will take over the details of the big day.
- Follow up with all contracted vendors
- Giving direction in regards to set up and break down on your special day
- Handled all the logistics of your vendors
- Setting up all clients personal items( I.e ceremony programs, place cards, table numbers, favors, centerpieces, champagne flute, cake cutting knives, gift table, welcome table- decor provides by client)
- Detailed Wedding Timeline – We will create an overview of every detail of your big day to include a timeline of the entire event day. Once approved we will distribute it to your vendors.
- Full Use of Wedding Day Emergency Kit – You never know what you may need so we have it all! Safety pins, super glue, medicine, etc…All Day Wedding or event Coverage by Lead Planner – We will be the first vendor to arrive and the last to leave on your big day ensuring the day flows smoothly and all of your personal items/gifts are packed up at the end of the event.
- Handing all vendor gratuities and payments as needed
- Ensure that the wedding gifts are loaded into the designated driver’s vehicle
- If you don’t have a full services catering company and you need table place settings we would be happy to include this at an additional cost !
- If your final guest is greater than 75 guests, I require an additional assistant for the day, for Anything over 150 I require 2 assistants ( from the time we set up until the end of breakdown).
Ask us about our custom decor packages
We create. You celebrate.
We create exclusive weddings for your priceless memories